Saturday, May 26, 2018

Day #375 - Housework; Not noticed when it's done, Only noticed when it's missing


Sometimes I feel that my office work is like that.
In any case, it's housework day!
We aim to clear Bedroom 3!

Goals of the Day:
  • Clear Bedroom 3
    • Achieved
  • Exercise
    • Not Achieved
  • Practise good habits
    • Not Achieved
We succeeded in clearing the room!
Left her shoes, the paint, and the vinyl flooring tiles.
Gotta clear them soon too!
Then I can set up my dart board >_<

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did time planning in the morning with Dearest
  • Cleared Bedroom 3!
  • Singing session at home with Dearest while we did cleaning
  • Helped Dearest's brother with some questions on investing
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep on time
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's comfort and confidence in cooking
  • Dearest's encouragement for me to get things done

No comments:

Post a Comment