Sunday, May 27, 2018

Day #376 - Importance of Self-care


Taking care of myself today.

Goals of the Day:

  • Exercise
    • Achieved
  • Meditate
    • Achieved
  • Cook for next week
    • Achieved
  • Reinstall Android Studio
    • Achieved
  • Link up financial calculator spreadsheets
    • Not Achieved
  • Office work
    • Achieved
  • Ironing clothes
    • Achieved
Had quite a bit of leisure time sitting in front of the TV today.
For the most bit, I was either doing work, exercising, or doing household chores.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Good habits (exercised, meditated)
  • Got quite a good deal for a Mahjong table with delivery
  • Did some heavy cooking and cleaned up the kitchen
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late
  • Didn't work on my financial work
  • Forgot about wugui and it peed on the floor
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's constant accommodation for my diet preference, which inevitably restricts her food choices tremendously
  • Burnt injury from oil splatter on my hand wasn't that serious

No comments:

Post a Comment