Friday, May 25, 2018

Day #374 - Finishing the Race


I will push myself to finish this office work task.

Goals of the Day:
  • Draft out slides
    • Achieved
  • Go to badminton on time
    • Not Achieved
  • Plan for the weekends
    • Not Achieved
Had a short interaction gaming session with my colleagues because one of them requested for it.
Therefore, I didn't go to badminton on time.
But I enjoyed both game =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Drafted out the first set of slides in time for discussion with Project Lead
  • Had a good celebration with colleagues for a colleague's birthday
  • Quality time with colleagues and badminton friends
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A good team at work
  • Colleagues who can trust me with their true thoughts
  • Sharings of travel from my badminton friends
  • Dearest's conscious effort to listen to my day's happenings

No comments:

Post a Comment