Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Day #379 - Work Smart & Fast


I started out the day at home being productive while waiting for Dearest to get ready for work.
And I aimed to stay that way to accomplish my work goals in office.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Submit my slides by 3pm
    • Not Achieved
  • [Personal] Have quality time with family/relatives
    • Not Achieved
  • [Personal] Download Android Studio in the larger drive and work through Lecture 5 again
    • Somewhat Achieved
Had a family emergency and had to rush to the hospital after work with Dearest instead of going back to my parents' place.
Not quality time spent, but definitely worth the time and effort to care for a relative.

Back at home, tried to install Android Studio in my larger drive, but the program couldn't run properly because it can't detect where some of the components are. I had trouble finding out what are the issues to tackle. I think it would be faster just to buy a bigger SSD and use it as my C drive. haha..

Today's Small Wins:
  • Submitted my slides before I left work
  • Went to care for a relative
  • Put in effort to tackle the android studio problem
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept at 11.30pm (can do better)
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest willingness to travel all the way to Changi to visit grandma with me
  • Dearest's comfort after mini bouts of negative emotions
  • Being able to get a Grab fast

No comments:

Post a Comment