Saturday, May 5, 2018

Day #355 - Don't Let Fatigue Make A Coward Out Of You


Instead, let fatigue be a reminder that you're pushing yourself.

Goal of the Week:

  • Complete Section 3 of Udemy Mobile App Course [4/10]
    • No progress today
Goals of the Day:
  • Have a good training in the morning
    • Achieved
  • Do household chores
    • Achieved
  • Do some packing in bedroom 3
    • Achieved
Got quite tired after the early morning training and a few hours of household chores.
But it was quite a good day.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Managed to get to training on time
  • Did a lot of household chores
  • Did packing
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to have couple time today
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's willingness to let me have more space inside the study room
  • My relentless motivation to keep doing things today
  • My badminton friends who remembered to transfer me money for the 2-monthly fees because I just became the treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment