Sunday, May 6, 2018

Day #356 - Life is a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy


If I think I can, I can.

Goal of the Week:
  • Complete Section 3 of Udemy Mobile App Course [4/10]
    • Don't think I can finish them by today
Goals of the Day:
  • Have quality time with the guys
    • Achieved
  • Complete all the month's end financial administration
    • Not Achieved
  • Meditate for 10 minutes
    • Achieved (with Dearest)
It was quite a packed day; spending time with the guys in the morning, then resting at home for less than 2 hours before going out for Dearest's cousin's dinner.
Didn't have time to complete my goal of the week or my month's end financial administration.
I suppose it wasn't good in the first place to push them all into one day and expect myself to finish them.
Gotta plan my time properly.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Was punctual today
  • Quality time with the guys
  • Helped to ease up my MIL mood a bit after dinner
  • Had a good talk with Dearest before we slept
  • Meditated for 10 minutes with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Lost $75 in mahjong
  • Didn't complete the month's end financial administration
  • Didn't complete the Section 3 of Udemy Mobile App course for 2 weeks
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Life-long buddies
  • Nice dinner treat by Dearest's relatives
  • A relatively healthy body
  • A good marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment