Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Day #364 - Everyday Is A Challenge


Another day. Another challenge.

Goals of the Day:
  • Go through the exercise on Lecture 5 of Udemy Mobile App course
    • In Progress
  • Exercise (2 x 1km; 2 reps of 7 static stations)
    • Achieved
  • Meditate for 10 min
  • Sleep at 11pm
    • Not Achieved
  • Go through cashflows for last month
In a bit of a rush at work.
But I didn't want to overwork or overstress myself over it.
And I knew I could finish off the slides tomorrow morning.
So I didn't stay back at work.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Exercised
  • Put in effort into mobile app development
  • Planned the weekends with Dearest and booked our next comedy show!
  • Got off from work on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Bad time management; planned too much things for the evening
  • Slept late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's smiles
  • Dearest's initiative for future dates

No comments:

Post a Comment