Thursday, May 17, 2018

Day #366 - 1 Year From Then

I started this (almost) daily goals settings 1 year ago.
Although I don't fulfill my goals consistently everyday, but it reminded me to be mindful of my actions in the day, and kept my grounded to the daily goals.
I'm glad I started it, even though I still suck at it.

Goals of the Day:
  • Reinstall Android Studio (the current version seems a bit wonky when I tried to writes codes on it)
    • 50% Achieved (Uninstalled it)
  • Have a good date night with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Remove distraction at work
    • Achieved
It was quite a tiring day at work.
I think I have been working too hard the past days.
Felt too drained and tired, and was dozing off at the meeting.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Showed and provided support for my colleague in need of help
  • Uninstall Android Studio
  • Quality time with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A timely stoppage to a potential conflict
  • A senior leader imparting his knowledge


No comments:

Post a Comment