Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Day #372 - Just Hard Work


Personal tasks are put on hold for now to work on office deadlines.
Gotta push through hard and fast.

Goals of the Day:
  • Start & Complete data analysis at work
    • Achieved 50%
  • Start on slides preparation for work
    • Not Achieved
  • Go home on time for dinner
    • Achieved
  • Do reimbursement for joint expenses for Jan and Feb
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Had a good way forward on the remaining data analysis
  • Sought help on the data analysis instead of wrecking my brain over it
  • Had a good evening watching tv with Dearest
  • Exercised with Dearest at home
  • Did reimbursements for joint account (and realized some mistakes)
Today's Small Losses
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest for exercising with me
  • Colleagues who helped with brainstorming and verifying with my data analysis
  • My regular (even though not often) exercising routine that keeps my physique fit

No comments:

Post a Comment