Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Day #365 - Working Day In / Day Out = Success


I have completed one year of daily goals settings! (although I missed out some days)
It's a small step.
And I hope that the many small steps that I will continue to take, will bring me to where I want to go.
Like conquering the mountain summit, every step counts.

Goals of the Day:
  • Arrive at work early to finish off the slides need for the meeting in the afternoon
    • Achieved
  • Have a good birthday celebratory dinner with Dearest's family
    • Achieved
  • Work on Lecture 5 exercise
    • Achieved
Can't seem to get the Android Studio working properly.
But at the very least I was doing work and making progress on my mobile app dev learning.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Slept on time
  • Progress in Mobile App Development
  • Quality time with Dearest's family
  • Got to work early to finish work tasks
  • Got wugui out to walk for a while
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to spend much alone time with Dearest after work
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's initiatives in maintaining our marriage =) (i need to work harder in this aspect)
  • Colleagues for staying back to help clarify about the work matters
  • Dearest's bro for sending us back home

No comments:

Post a Comment