Saturday, May 12, 2018

Day #362 - Challenging Myself Physically


I chose to challenge myself for the few Saturdays, including today, leading up to the Armour Road Relay.
And even though I was probably one of the slowest, if not the slowest, runners in the team, I'm still glad that I forced myself out of the bed today to get some running done.

Today's Small Wins:

  • Went for training in the early morning
  • Was punctual for training
  • Bought and sent flowers with Dearest to friends and family
  • Had a good talk with Dearest on time management
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't have much personal time today
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep early
Things I'm Grateful For Today:
  • My parents' health; I hope they stay healthy for a long long time
  • Dearest's willingness to sacrifice her time to accommodate my preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment