Thursday, May 24, 2018

Day #373 - Flowing Into Work


If I don't start, I don't flow.
So, just start.

Goals of the Day:
  • Finish data analysis
    • Achieved
  • Start and complete the slides for tomorrow
    • Not Achieved
  • Get off work on time
    • Achieved
Didn't want to OT.
Because priority remains at home. =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Finished off the required data analysis needed; hopefully that's enough
  • Good discussion with teammate
  • Quality time with Dearest; watched "The Incredibles"!
  • Slept on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Feeling quite stressed out and tired that I had to stone from time to time
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Teammate to remind me to be critical at work
  • Time to spend with Dearest over leisure
  • Time to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment