Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Day #371 - Pushing Through the Gravel


Stressful day at work because I felt that the time is very tight.
Fatigue is setting in from yesterday too.

Goals of the Day:
  • Be focused in my work task
    • Achieved
  • Complete 75 data rows after refining data framework
    • Achieved
Tough night.
Was dozing off towards the end.
But managed to pull through.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did 80 data rows for the night
  • Went home in time for dinner with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Did OT; no time for personal work
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's understanding of my work deadlines and stepped up to do all the chores
  • Dearest's soothing massage
  • My fast cognitive ability to do data processing

No comments:

Post a Comment