Saturday, June 2, 2018

Day #382 - Starting Late


It's never too late to start.
Even though it's late in the day, but if I start now, it's not too late.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan for tomorrow's schedule
    • Achieved
  • Create explicit objectives for personal work
    • Not Achieved
  • Meditate
    • Achieved
  • Sleep at 11pm
    • Not Achieved

Today's Small Wins:
  • Planned schedule with Dearest
  • Had my teeth checked
  • Brought back some stuff from parents' house and packed them at home
  • Visited my parents and bought lunch for them
  • Did housework
  • Did some financial accounting for May
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep on time
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Parents' Good health (Dad's slightly sick, but Mum's healthy)
  • My dad packing all my stuff into boxes of different sizes
  • Time to do financial accounting

No comments:

Post a Comment