Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Day #399 - Starting The Day Right


Started the day as I wanted by waking up at 6am and going for a 2km jog.
Feeling a little tired in the office now, but my body will eventually adjust.
Starting the day right.
Living my life right.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Plan and prioritize task
    • Achieved
  • [Work] Remove distraction and give focus to work tasks
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Upload final set of pictures from NZ trip
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Get ready pc for reformat
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Uploaded the final set of pictures to FB for my NZ trip
  • Reformated my PC to get ready fresh installation of Andriod Studio
  • Slept on time
  • Exercised (morning 2km jog)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Waking up knowing that Dearest is beside me

No comments:

Post a Comment