Friday, June 29, 2018

Day #409 - Focus.


Gotta get my focus back on.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan for the weekends
    • Not Achieved
  • Focus at work and at course
    • Achieved
Did my best to learn as much as possible from the course, even though I'm quite sure I won't be able to utilize them anytime soon.
Played a new card game today with my colleagues and it was a blast!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did my best at the course
  • Organized a great chillah~ session for my colleagues today 
  • Had a nice catch-up conversation with Dearest right before we sleep
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept late
  • Didn't manage to plan for the weekends
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Having a good session of interaction with colleagues who regularly come to participate
  • A good conversation with Dearest
  • A good evening spent with Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment