Saturday, June 30, 2018

Day #410 - Clear Mind, Clear Purpose.


Since the start of the week (I think), I have been putting in time and effort to review my life priorities using the 5 Choices framework again.
Felt a bit lost, so I'm hoping this would help to clear things up and propel me forward with a clear direction.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan the weekend
    • Achieved
  • Review life priorities using the 5 Choices framework
    • Achieved
Went out together with Dearest to meet our insurance consultant to discuss some insurance matters for our parents. 
By the time I got back, it was quite late in the afternoon.
Slacked a bit, but only had some time to do the review of my life priorities during the night time.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Learned about insurance matters for parents
  • Planned the weekend a bit
  • Did some review on life priorities
  • Did household chores
  • Leaving house together on time for our appointment
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep early
  • Slacked
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Both of us are committed to protecting ourselves and our parents

No comments:

Post a Comment