Monday, June 25, 2018

Day #405 - Showing Respect


Some people might not deserve respect.
But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't respect them.
It's a matter of who I am, not who they are, that I show respect.

Goals of the Day:
  • Review my 5 choices (roles and priorities in life) and do planning for the week
    • Not Achieved
  • Complete cashflow for the month of May
    • Achieved
It's the start of the statistics course.
But the start didn't go that well.
It's either the professor wasn't instructing well, or I'm lagging behind in the class.
And I'm quite sure it's the former.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Exercised (managed to run around my estate under 9 minutes again)
  • Cooked some vegetables for myself (instead of just having meat for dinner)
  • Completed the cashflow for last month
Today's Small Losses:
  • The internal review meeting went okay, but not as well as I have hoped for
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't allocate time to review the 5 choices
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • The opportunity to learn something new
  • Being able to go home early after class

No comments:

Post a Comment