Saturday, June 23, 2018

Day #403 - Making Time for Family Time


I have decided to make regular visits back to my parents' place every weekend.
It's one of my priorities, and I want to make time for it.
We all have time.
But what are we making time for?

Goals of the Day:
  • Wake up and eat breakfast with Mum
    • Achieved
  • Household chores
    • Achieved
  • Quality time with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Mobile App Development learning
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Had quality time with Mum and Sis
  • Did household chores
  • Had quality time with Dearest by watching a movie (Pacific Rim!)
  • Spent around 30 minutes on mobile app development learning
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:

  • Being able to spend a good evening of dinner and movie with Dearest
  • Being able to chit chat with my mum and sis

No comments:

Post a Comment