Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Day #392 - Play out the Game, Act well your Part


What's my game?
What's my part?
I would need to define these in my own terms.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Be clear of Q1/2/3/4 tasks at work
    • Achieved
  • [Work] Don't be distracted at work
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Have a good celebration dinner with the Armour team for the recent Relay race
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Put in 30 minutes for financial accounting
    • Not Achieved
It was late when I reached home.
I did cater time for financial accounting, but I got distracted at home with Facebook and Youtube. -_-"

Today's Small Wins:
  • More clarity of work tasks and more motivated to do them
  • Overcame my discomfort to interact with unfamiliar people and went to have dinner with the Armour team. (turned out quite well)
Today's Small Losses:
  • A long streak of no meditation
  • Slept very late
  • Didn't manage to do financial accounting because of distraction
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's safety
  • Dinner treat from my generous commander
  • I didn't wake up with a dry throat

No comments:

Post a Comment