Saturday, June 9, 2018

Day #389 - Family Time


Family time is a priority.

Goals of the Day:

  • Spending time with family (fathers' day dinner)
    • Achieved
  • Housework
    • Achieved
  • Share Day 5-6 of my NZ trip
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Did housework
  • Uploaded pictures of Day 5-6 of my NZ trip
  • Spent time with Dearest to filter down wedding photos; not done yet
  • Family time; visited popo in the hospital and had a big fathers' day dinner with the rest of the relatives
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep on time
  • Didn't allocate time to do personal work on mobile app learning
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • My father's presence in my life
  • The fun that Dearest and I had today while travelling back home; the singing of 领悟, and trying to act out the lyrics
  • Good interaction between my family/relatives and Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment