Sunday, June 24, 2018

Day #404 - Friends and Good Times


The older we are, the more important the friends we hang out with.
Our time is limited.
So it's best to spend them with the ones that we truly cherish.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have a good gathering with Dearest's friends
    • Achieved
  • Have a good evening with Dearest's relatives
    • Achieved
  • Cashflow for BOC
    • Achieved
It's quite an event-packed weekend.
And I felt I have achieved most of what I wanted to do.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with Dearest's friends
  • Quality time with Dearest's relatives
  • Did cashflow for a few banks for the month of May
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Wasn't that productive in the morning
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • I was able to drive Dearest's family to the restaurant safely
  • A nice meal at a nice restaurant
  • Good conversations with Dearest's sibling and cousins
  • Good interaction with Dearest's friends

No comments:

Post a Comment