Friday, June 15, 2018

Day #395 - ACT


I'm determined not to let this long weekend be wasted.
I'm gonna A.C.T.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan out the weekend (based on my roles and priorities)
    • Achieved (for today's plan)
  • Household chores
    • Achieved
  • Financial Accounting
    • Not Achieved
  • Learning - Complete Lecture 5
    • Not Achieved
  • Family time with relatives
    • Achieved
Was kinda late when I got back home.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Household chores done!
  • Family time with relatives
  • Planned out today's schedule 
Today's Small Losses:
  • Haven't plan out the rest of the weekend
  • Spent the morning watching tv; not good
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Homecooked food (got soup!)
  • Opportunity to interact with my relatives (with mahjong)
  • Advice on cooking from relatives

No comments:

Post a Comment