Saturday, June 16, 2018

Day #396 - Cultivating My Strength


It still feels daunting on whatever I want to do.
It seems hard, challenging, impossible.
And these are what make it worthy, of overcoming it.

Goals of the Day:
  • Household chores
    • Achieved
  • Mobile App Lecture 5
    • Attempted
  • Exercise
    • Achieved
  • Meditate
    • Achieved
  • Financial Accounting
    • Achieved
There is some problems with the Android Studio again.
I think I need to think of ways to reformat the computer.
Not sure where I screw up in terms of the installation of the various files.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did household chores
  • Exercised (short jog)
  • Meditated for 10 minutes
  • Did financial accounting
  • Praying and quality time with Parents
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late
  • Spent quite a bit of time watching TV
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to spent time with my parents
  • The 2 dumplings I got from my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment