Monday, June 11, 2018

Day #391 - Decision. Choice.


I'm responsible for the choice that I made; and the choice I didn't make.
My life is my will.
And I will have to accept what I'm responsible for.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Refine slides and finish report draft for project #2
    • Not Achieved
  • [Personal] Install Android Studio again and try out Lecture 5
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Do planning for the week
    • Not Achieved
It was quite relatively frustrating day at work.
Some of the work that we did before weren't recorded, and I couldn't back to verify the results.
Had to go to camp twice for this also.
The good thing is that I could reach home earlier since the camp is nearer to home.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Installed Android Studio and tested it somewhat
  • Gained clarity into the results output at work
  • Exercised (arms strength training + 2km run)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Ate a fatty dinner (KFC)
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept late
  • Spent too much time on leisure (1h)
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Back-up plans at work for reporting
  • An ex-colleague messaging me to have a quick chat
  • The exercise facility right below my block so that I could exercise conveniently

No comments:

Post a Comment