Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Day #406 - Difficult Routes; Beautiful Destinations


No one forced me to do this.
No one asked me to do this.
I chose this road myself.
And I will reach there.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Being productive at work (I only have 1/2 day before my course)
    • Achieved
  • [Work] Listen attentively and try my best at the course contents
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Review my previous 5 choices workings
    • Partly Achieved
  • [Personal] Plan for short-term goals according to the roles in my 5 choices
    • Partly Achieved
Was distracted from personal work because of World Cup.
Tried to get wugui to predict which is the winning side, and bet on it with Dearest.
We lost. Hahaha..

Today's Small Wins:
  • Meditated for 10 minutes
  • Get started on organizing my life again using the 5 choices
  • Did household chores
  • Managed to resist eating heaty dinner because my gums hurt
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late
  • Distracted from work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • I could understand a bit better about the concepts of the statistics course today
  • A chance to understand Singapore's politics better
  • Good chit chat with the guys

No comments:

Post a Comment