Monday, June 18, 2018

Day #398 - Life Overhaul?


Sometimes I feel the need to have a life overhaul just to jump-start myself.
But those changes hardly last.
I guess the trick is to start small then.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] - Finish report #2 
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Get ready pc for reformat
    • Not Achieved
  • Quality time with Dearest
    • Achieved
Had a good evening of dinner and watching our wedding video together =)
The house seems more welcoming today when I got home. ;)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Dearest is back!
  • Quality time with Dearest
  • Sleep on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't prepare for reformat
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest is safely home =)
  • Beautiful memories of our wedding day
  • A nice evening with Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment