Thursday, June 14, 2018

Day #394 - Going Through Dirt


Going through dirt, is perhaps the prerequisite for blooming.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Be focused at work
    • Not Achieved
  • [Personal] Allocate time to visit grandma
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Have quality time with the guys
    • Achieved
It's perhaps the first time I watched the first match of the world cup with the guys.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Managed to complete the first draft of the report #2, but have yet to integrate into the main report
  • Visited grandma at the hospital (she seems a lot better than yesterday)
  • Had quality time with the guys watching soccer
  • Called mum to ask her how is her cough
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't sleep immediately after the match; was up surfing net for a while
  • Haven't plan for the long weekend
  • Not that focused at work; felt less motivated
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Guys for coming all the way; they kept me company
  • Grandma in better health than yesterday
  • My courage to push myself to do what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment