Sunday, June 10, 2018

Day #390 - Keeping Momentum


Trying to keep momentum in my life is not easy.
There's always a constant struggle to coast through life in front of the screen.
But to know that I will not amount to anything this way, frightens the shit out of me.
So, I move.

Goals of the Day:
  • Exercise
    • Achieved
  • Complete my financial account for the month of May
    • Not Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Did arms strength training for 20 minutes
  • Had some quality time with Dearest; cosy-ing and playing Overcooked
Today's Small Losses:
  • Spent too much time playing games instead of doing productive work
  • Didn't do my financial accounting for the month of May
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Having a house with a nice view outside the living room
  • Dearest's perspective that we each should have a large degree of autonomy over our own finances 

No comments:

Post a Comment