Sunday, June 3, 2018

Day #383 - Planning Not to Fail


The day was planned out from yesterday already.
I had only needed to follow through.

Goals of the Day:

  • Exercise (focus on the arm strength)
    • Achieved
  • Visit po po
    • Achieved
  • Cook breakfast for the week
    • Achieved
  • Lecture 5 
    • Not Achieved
Didn't achieve my Lecture 5 again. -_-"
I think it has been a few weeks already.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Exercised
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Cooked breakfast alone so Dearest can have more me time
  • Visited po po to show our care and concern for her (it wasn't too weird when we were there alone with her and gu po)
  • Interacted with my cousins for a bit by playing switch with them
  • Was being creative and added mozzarella cheese to my eggs and potatoes
Today's Small Losses:
  • Quite a bit of time taken up to cook dinner for myself
  • Took a while for me to wake up
  • Spent some time to resolve a conflict with Dearest
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Our love for each other
  • Time to chill
  • My calmness

No comments:

Post a Comment