Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Day #386 - I Choose to be Happy


Today, I make a choice to be happy.
And I make a choice to take a small break from office work.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Get started on report #2
    • Not Achieved
  • [Work] Go home on time (or earlier)
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Arm strength training
    • Not Achieved
Went home early but got busy with dinner until Dearest came back.
We wanted to spend time together, so I bought Overcooked on Steam and we played until we decided to exercise another day. haha..

Today's Small Wins:
  • Got off work early
  • Cooked dinner
  • Quality time playing game at the TV with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't start on report #2
  • Didn't exercise
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Playing games with Dearest that we both enjoy
  • Being able to go home early after days of OT
  • Financially able to consider my purchasing options

No comments:

Post a Comment