Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Day #385 - Giving My Best


Giving it my best, even though I hope to leave.
Perhaps after this period I would seriously consider alternatives.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] – Integrate the report into the main draft before 10am
    • Achieved
  • [Work] – Review the slides by 2pm
    • Achieved
  • [Work] – Create structure for the 2nd project’s report
    • Not Achieved
  • [Personal] – Reach home in time to cook dinner
    • Not Achieved
  • [Personal] – Arms Strength training
    • Not Achieved
Had to do OT because I volunteered to do the report formatting.
And it took quite long because the formatting was sort of messed up.
Didn't manage to reach home to cook dinner for Dearest and me.
But at least we got to eat dinner together, which was great =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Report and Slides done for Project #1
  • Reached office early to do work
  • Managed to correct most of the formatting errors inside the report
Today's Small Losses:
  • Did OT (OT is hardly ever a win)
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't exercise as wanted
  • Didn't manage to start on my report for Project #2
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dinner prepared by Dearest when I got home!
  • Dearest's listening attentively to me raving about some games
  • Being able to correct the format error that I accidentally added into the report

No comments:

Post a Comment