Sunday, June 17, 2018

Day #397 - Obstacles


It's urban attack 6 today!
Obstacle after obstacle.
They lead to a desired victory.

Goals of the Day:

  • Focus on experiencing the obstacle course
    • Achieved
  • Have a good visiting session to po po at the hospital
    • Achieved
  • Plan my time well today
    • Achieved
Although I failed at the 5th obstacle, but I felt good that at least I got that far, and tried a few obstacles during the practice too.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Got out of my comfort zone to compete in an obstacle course
  • Visited po po at the hospital
  • Planned my schedule for the day
Today's Small Losses:
  • Spent too much time on tv
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't do some of the things that I have planned
Things I'm Grateful for:
  • A chance to compete
  • Po Po's health

No comments:

Post a Comment