Friday, June 22, 2018

Day #402 - Dare to Win. Dare to Lose.


Dare to win, and Dare to lose.
I won't always win.
And I won't always lose.

Goals of the Day:

  • Have a good badminton session
    • Achieved
  • Rest early to have breakfast tomorrow with Mum
    • Achieved
  • Call Mum to arrange breakfast 
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Managed to gather the courage to call mum on the phone to arrange breakfast tomorrow morning
  • Had a good badminton session
  • Realized that my current badminton skills are probably worse than a newcomer, but had the mentality that it was okay
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Woke up a bit late today
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • The will to fight even though I'm losing
  • An assurance of my pending promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment